Storm DJs logo - favicon icon

How To Get An International Hotel DJ Residency?

The question we get asked a lot by DJs is ‘how do I become one of Storm’s hotel DJ residents’?

Getting a hotel DJ residency is a great way to live with £0 expenses, and be paid. But how exactly do you go about landing this type of contract?

You simply need to fill in our application form, and if you pass our screening we will be able to send your profile out to our clients.

But before you do, here are a few tips:

  • Make sure you’ve got some great photos of you DJing.
  • Make sure you’ve got 1 great video of you DJing on a public site such as YouTube (not just the back of your head, or your hands).
  • These offers suit non-settled DJs (i.e. don’t apply if you think you can bring your family with you).
  • If you only play one-style of music these opportunities might not suit you because hotels generally want a wide variety of styles.
  • If you own a property back home, get it rented out during the residency; if you rent a property, sublet it.

If you think you’ve got what it takes, fill in the form here:

Good luck!

@stormdjs Calling all #DJs Time to escape abroad for a #djresidency ♬ ALMOST HOME – Mad Adix, Marc Steinmeier
Twitter / X

You’ll also like