STORM DJS COMPETITION-SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Who can enter:
- Prize Draw open to anyone aged over 18 years old and the age of majority in their country of residence, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families and anyone who has undertaken contract work for the Promoter at any time.
How and when to enter:
- Prize Draw available to enter online only, via the website https://storm-djs.com/giveaways (“Website”)
- Prize Draw opens for entries on 01 February 2021.
- Prize Draw closes for entries at midnight on 28 February 2021.
Winner selection & contact:
- The draw will take place within one (1) week of the closing date and time for all entries.
- Subject to eligibility and compliance with all applicable terms and conditions, the first correct entry drawn by the Promoter at random will win the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email and will receive their chosen prize within 6 weeks of the closing date.
Online entry cost & further details:
- Online – go to the Website to enter using a debit or credit card. Please ensure you have the cardholder’s permission before making payment.
- A single entry costs a maximum of £2
- Discounts are available for multiple entries, on a sliding scale, as outlined on the Website.
- A cap of 30 entries from a single entrant applies per Prize Draw.
- There are three (3) prizes to choose from, as set out on the Website. A cash alternative will be available in each case, to the value of 80% of the RRP for the prizes as displayed on the Website.
STORM DJS General Terms and Conditions for Competitions also apply – to view these, please click here.
- In case of discrepancy between these specific T&Cs and the General T&Cs, the latter will prevail.
Promoter and Prize provider:
- Vendus Ltd (t/a Storm DJs) of Kemp House, 152 City Road, London EC1V 2NX