DJ Rap is the legendary queen of the turntables and voted in as the number one female DJ in the world! She infiltrated the music industry with her arsenal of talent and established herself as the CEO of her labels: Propa and Impropa Talent, developed her creative direction as a full-fledged producer, and remains to be the recording artist and DJ that everyone has come to love and love dance to! She is also a classically trained pianist and song writer, amongst many other talents! Rap has dominated numerous genres such as house and drum & bass. However, her love for music has taken her through many reflections of genres and musical experiences. Ultimately, millions in a global capacity have embraced her and her music.
Over the course of DJ Rap’s career she has collaborated and worked with many talented and influential professionals. Such talents consist of BT, Eric Morrillo, Hans Zimmer, Hybrid, and DJ Tydi, to name just a few. DJ Rap has also produced music for Playstation, Wii, and 7 major movies. DJ Rap has created music scores, composed music, and makes custom designs of musical pieces to fit the specific needs of any project. Examples of her portfolio are evident in her work for Twix, Mission Impossible (Tom Cruise), Isolation, Run Lola Run, Enough (J-lo), Rogue Trader (Ewan McGregor) and four documentaries. She also has a very valuable catalogue that consists of over 300 tracks that are free and clear and available for licensing.
Multi-talented, accomplished, ambitious, and driven by her passion to create and her love for music, DJ Rap is a legend and an inspiration for the future of music.
- DJ Raps second album, “LEARNING CURVE”, was released on Sony Records in the UK and Columbia Records in the USA. ROLLING STONE Magazine reviews offered three and a half stars, and said, “this is the record Madonna wanted to make.”
- Rap has reached total sales of over 2,000,000 worldwide.
- She also has a lead role in an indie film called, “Isolation” that has yet to be released. However, this is not her first experience with acting.
- Rap became a reality show competitor in the hit show, “Master of the Mix” on BET which is now in its second season. She beat out most of her competitors as she lasted 7 episodes out of 10.
- This stylish woman has also been part of fashion billboard campaigns for Calvin Klein, Armani and Caterpillar.
- DJ Rap has been featured on 75 compilations and produced 10 albums that span all genres.
- Charissa Saverio was born in London, England and started her musical revolution there, before arriving to the United States.
DJ Rap’s mixes and production samples:
Press pack available on request.