Thanks - if you selected to pay a deposit we will forward you to our secure payment system. In any case we will be in touch via email shortly.
My DJ Hire Request
I want to make my event stand out with
A live saxophonist
A live violinist
A live drummer
Big Name / Celebrity request
Thank you for requesting a celebrity / big name DJ.
Unfortunately this calculator is not valid for celebrities or big names.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm hosting a
Product / Brand Event
I need to hire
All the DJ needs is his/her music and headphones
(otherwise only quote will be sent)
1. The form-completer (the “Client”) wishes to engage Vendus Ltd T/A Storm DJs of Kemp House, City Road, London EC1V 2NX (the “Agent”) to provide professional DJ services; such sound and other equipment as specified in Clause 2; and such live musician services as specified in Clause 3 (together, the “Services”), for an event at location stated in the form (the “Venue”) on the date specified in the form (together, the “Event”).
2. Should the Client require the hire of sound and other equipment, the Agent will supply the same in full working order and PAT tested.
3. The Client wishes to engage a live musician(s) as stated on the form (the “Musician(s)”).
4. The DJ(s) will perform for a number of consecutive hours (the “Performance”) specified in the form and any Musician(s) will perform for a maximum of 3 consecutive hours (the “Musician Performance”), start and finish times for each artist to be agreed between the parties.
5. The fee for the Event is stated in the form (the “Fee”).
6. If the Client wishes to provide a partial or complete playlist (the “Playlist”)*, this must be supplied in writing to the DJ(s) directly not less than 10 days before the Event.
7. A deposit (the “Deposit”) of 50% of the Fee is payable to secure the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, no contract exists between the Agent and the Client unless and until the Agent receives the Deposit, together with confirmation by email (or otherwise in writing) that the Client accepts these Booking Terms and Quotation.
8. The balance (the “Balance”) must be received by the Agent no later than close of business on the last working day before the Event.
9. Deposit and Balance must be paid by bank transfer, credit or debit card. A surcharge of 3% applies to credit and debit card transactions.
10. The Deposit will be fully refunded in the event that the Agent receives notice in writing of cancellation not less than 56 days before the Event.
11. If the Agent receives notice in writing of cancellation not less than 28 days before the Event, 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
12. In the event of cancellation by the Client less than 28 days before the Event, no refund will be made.
13. In the event of cancellation by the Client under Clauses 11 or 12, such whole or partial Deposit as may be retained by the Agent will be deducted from such future services provided by the Agent as may be booked by the Client in the 12 months following the Event.
14. If the Agent is not required to supply Equipment, the Client will provide full and accurate details to the Agent not less than 10 days before the Event of the DJ equipment (decks, mixer, or similar) and/or sound/PA equipment (speakers, amplifier or similar) already on site, which is to be used in provision of the Services.
15. If the Agent is supplying Equipment, the DJ(s) will use all reasonable endeavours to arrive at the Venue one hour before the Performance to allow sufficient time to unload, set up and test the Equipment.
16. If the Agent is not required to supply Equipment, the DJ(s) will use all reasonable endeavours to arrive at the Venue 30 minutes before the Performance to allow sufficient time to connect to and test the equipment on site.
17. Any Musician(s) will use all reasonable endeavours to arrive at the Venue 30 minutes before the Musician Performance.
18. The Client will provide a table/stage area/booth (the “Booth”) with an area measuring not less than 1.5 metres by 0.5 metres of open space in which the DJ(s) may set up the Equipment.
19. The Client will provide a standard electrical outlet (socket) to which no other equipment has been connected (a dedicated circuit), located within 1 metre of the Booth, for sole use by the DJ(s) at the Event.
20. If the Agent is required to supply Equipment, the Client will ensure that:
20.1 there is a suitable loading bay or stopping point for vehicles (the “Loading Bay”) not more than 50m from the entrance to the Venue which will be available to the DJ(s) for unloading and dropping off the Equipment; and
20.2 if access to the Venue is awkward or involves steps, the Client; an associate, representative or guest of the Client; or a member of Venue or Event staff (the “Porter”) is available to assist the DJ(s) with transporting the Equipment from the Loading Bay to the Booth; and
20.3 he/she provides the DJ(s) with contact details for the Porter not less than 10 days before the Event.
21. The Client will meet the cost of car parking for DJ(s) and/or any Musician(s) in sufficient proximity to the Venue for the duration of the event.
22. In the event that the Venue is located more than 60 miles from central London (zone one) and
the Performance and/or Musician Performance finish(es) after 23:00, the Client will meet the cost of adequate accommodation (hotel, Travelodge, B&B or similar) for DJ(s) and/or any Musician(s) in sufficient proximity to the Venue for the night after the Event.
23. The Client will ensure that:
23.1 the DJ(s) and any Musician(s) is/are offered adequate food and beverages during the course of the Event; and
23.2 all refreshments are physically brought to the DJ(s) who is/are generally not able to leave the Booth during the Event.
24. The Client will be the sole person with authority to give directions to the DJ(s) and/or any Musician(s) with respect to music selection, volume control, announcements, and breaks (if any), unless the Client notifies the Agent in writing not less than 10 days before the Event of an alternative spokesperson (the “Spokesperson”).
25. Any changes to the requested genre(s) and Playlist, or other relevant feedback, must be communicated by the Client or Spokesperson to the DJ(s) and/or any Musician(s) without delay during the Event. We cannot entertain feedback as to content or otherwise that is provided for the first time after the Event.
26. In the extremely unlikely event that the Event is delayed as a result of the late arrival of the DJ(s) and/or any Musicians, or interrupted due to technical difficulties / Equipment breakdown (save in the case of damage to Equipment that is caused by persons or incident at the Event), the Client has the option either to extend the Performance and/or any Musician Performance at the end by the duration of the time delay, or to request a partial refund of the Fee by the Agent on a pro rata basis according to the time lost.
27. If (a) specific DJ(s) and/or Musician(s) have been requested/booked by the Client, the Agent will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that that/those artists perform at the Event. In the unlikely event that the Agent receives notice by the DJ(s) and/or any Musician(s) that they are no longer able to perform due to unforeseen and exceptional circumstances, the Agent reserves the right to substitute alternative but comparable artists.
28. The Agent is not responsible for electrical problems or power failures, unless they are caused by the actions of the DJ(s) or by a fault in the Equipment.
29. The Client will indemnify, defend, and hold the Agent, DJ(s) and/or any Musician(s) (and the Agent’s employees, contractors, agents, and representatives) harmless from all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, judgments, damages, penalties, or expenses, of whatever kind, including interest, legal costs, court fees, and other reasonable cost and charges, resulting from the negligence or misconduct of the Client or third parties involved with or present at the Event, including guest and Venue staff.
30. If the Client requests that the DJ(s) extend the Performance and/or any Musician(s) extend the Musician Performance, the DJ(s) and/or Musician(s) may elect to play overtime, but this decision will be at their sole discretion and the additional fee must be agreed in advance and settled with the DJ(s) and/or any Musician(s) directly.
31. Once accepted, these Booking Terms and Quotation constitute the entire agreement between the parties.
*Playlists – Intended as client guidance only
1. A playlist is by no means obligatory, though providing one can be a useful if you have specific ideas about the feel and evolution of performance and/or any musician performance you require, or if there are a number of artists and/or tracks you definitely want the DJ(s) to play.
2. Any such playlist must comprise of artist and track title (with respect to every track requested).
3. Any such playlist must not exceed 20 tracks per hour of the event.