We have had a number of recurring questions (FAQ) from our clients over the years and so thought it would be useful to publish them so that your potential questions can be answered immediately.
- A choice of highly-experienced, sought-after and fully vetted DJs from our impressive 70-strong roster
- Renowned, celebrity and premium options available
- Talented live musicians available to accompany your choice of DJ
- We tailor our service to suit you; every booking is “bespoke“. Just tell us what you need and when, and we make it happen!
- You are in the driving seat when it comes to genres, playlist and music direction (as much or as little as you want to be). For ultimate flexibility, select one of our outstanding Open-Format DJs
- Receive a custom-recorded mini-mix by your chosen DJ so you know he or she will perform your ideal mix on the night
- Meet or skype with your chosen DJ (and live musician, if applicable) before the event to be 100% certain they understand the sound and atmosphere you want to achieve
- Peace of mind knowing that we always have a back-up in place should the unexpected happen and your DJ be unable to perform last minute
- Price matching promise. If you can demonstrate that you have received a lower quote from an equally talented, professional DJ/agency, please let us know and we will endeavour to match that price
We developed an easy to use instant cost calculator to help you retrieve an instant quotation. Just fill in the details of your event, et voila! No more waiting around for someone to get back to you…
*Please note this does not generally apply to “big name” or celebrity DJs who will generally only play their specialist style of music
Travel costs and accommodation will need to be factored in, where applicable.
We love an extension request – we see it as the ultimate compliment!
Corporate drinks, summer and Christmas parties, networking events, marketing and promotional events, brand parties, product launches, charity fundraising events, balls, street parties, boat parties, festivals – and every type of private party or celebration you could imagine..!
You can choose to hire equipment only if, for example, you have a friend DJing for you.
We also arrange delivery, installation, testing and collection, to fit in with your schedule on the day of the event
Please see our DJ equipment hire page for more
If you are booking PA equipment only, we can supply within the M25, and also East Anglia.
*Occasionally, if equipment needs to be set up a long time in advance and the DJ has to be on site for much longer than their actual performance, a surcharge will apply
If you do go with the DJ thrown in as part of the “package”, all too often what you receive is more “human jukebox”, and less professional DJ talent..! You won’t get any choice, and you certainly won’t get a specialist in your chosen genre who will work with you to craft a bespoke set to your brief, mixed and mashed to perfection. In summary, the music might well seem like an afterthought
A venue may tell you that they prefer you to use their resident/preferred supplier, but very few will oblige you to. This is nearly unheard of. 9 times out of 10 you DO have the choice who you employ as your DJ
Premium artists, along with the bigger names and celebrity DJs, set their own rates and these vary according to numerous factors. The more well-known or sought-after the artist, generally the higher the fee. Supply and demand!
If we do not receive your deposit in that timeframe, your preferred DJ will be made available again for other booking (unless we specifically agree otherwise in communications with you).
You can pay your deposit by either bank transfer or securely online with a credit/debit card* online
*3% surcharge applies to card transactions
Our DJs bring energy, flair and focus to every conceivable type of event. We guarantee you will receive a well-constructed, bespoke set, mixed to perfection – rather than a human jukebox set to random! Quite simply, Storm DJs offer a touch of class
Additionally, we always have back-up DJs available in case the unexpected should happen. As such, we offer complete peace of mind.
We find the majority of our bookings tend to be in the South of England, though, and London in particular: Westminster, Mayfair, Holborn, City of London, Shoreditch & Hoxton, followed by Islington, Kensington and Chelsea
The Storm DJs logo is an abstraction of a storm cloud with a lightening bolt emanating from it. It echoes the shape of the hormone and neurotransmitter serotonin, associated with happiness and well-being
It was designed by renowned graphic designer Alexander Sanson